You’re paying thousands of dollars per month for your wellness or safety program. Even though it’s a sacrifice, you look forward to long-term ROI in the form of lower premiums, fewer incidents, and employees who are safe, happy, alert, and productive. So, you’re thrilled when your metrics tell you-you’re getting 70% program engagement. But that’s been happening for a few years now, and when you walk the halls, everything and everyone looks exactly the same. Another thing that’s the same? Your number of yearly OSHA incidents and your monthly health insurance premiums. What’s going on here? Something’s got to change.
One of the major flaws of traditional incentive or behavior change programs is that the cost to the employer is based on a per employee per month model or PEPM. This means that all enrolled employees, whether they are highly engaged or have ever logged in to your program carry a fixed cost for eligibility and enrollment in your program.
If you want to ensure every single dollar you spend is actually making a difference, choose a partner with a pay for results model. Instead of paying per employee per month, you only pay when employees are active and taking steps towards making the positive behavior changes you want to see at your organization.
With GoPivot, there are no wasted dollars. In addition to offering a pay for results model, our solution benefits guarantee full control over your program and ROI transparency:
Put an end to wasted dollars once and for all:
- Stop paying for the majority of your workforce to continue unhealthy behaviors. With GoPivot, you simply pay a penny per point earned by employees – and tie those points to actual steps towards improvement.
- Do more with your budget. $100 gets you 10,000 points that an employee can earn throughout the year … versus just a one-time prize.
- Put an end to inflated engagement numbers, and instead get full program transparency with comprehensive reporting.
- Produce both immediate and long-term healthcare savings by incentivizing actual lifestyle change behaviors (instead of just health assessments) to achieve real results.
- Eliminate platform fees and additional incentive costs. All incentives are already covered by your penny-per-point payment.
- Get a program partner who is actively invested in your success. Because if your people don’t change, we don’t get paid.
- Simplify your vendor relationships by using one platform for exercise, nutrition, and safety content, as well as reward points and redemption.
With transparent ROI instead of wasted dollars, you can be sure every dollar you invest in your program is working to give everyone a reason to change.