A COVID-19 Update for GoPivot Users
Amid ongoing concern about the coronavirus COVID-19, GoPivot’s top priority is the health, safety, and well-being of our employees, clients, and communities. We understand the concern and uncertainty you may be experiencing around the evolving situation, and we’re committed to being responsive and flexible to our user’s needs.
We are committed to continuing to providing world-class wellness and safety programming and content to you through the GoPivot platform.
Here’s how we’re helping you stay well:
- Look for updates from GoPivot and your administrator. We’re making updates to the App to keep you healthy in the weeks and months to come, no matter where you are working.
- You can still earn points – continue to check your dashboard daily and complete challenges!
- We’ll be providing weekly content on staying healthy while working remotely. This week, take a look at our most recent blog post, Top 7 Tips For Staying Healthy When Working From Home.
- We will continue to monitor the situation and keep everyone informed. If you have any questions, suggestions, or requests for programming during this time, please let your administrator know.
We also wanted to share how our team is staying safe and healthy:
- On Friday, Don Doster, CEO of GoPivot led an all-hands meeting where he laid out plans for our team and how we will continue our world-class service to our customers in the weeks ahead. As part of this, commencing the week of March 16th, GoPivot will begin stress-testing our internal communications technology for a remote work situation.
- Our Program Manager and Customer Support teams will remain online and ready to help at the regular availability and usual channels including phone calls, video calls, and email.
- All travel to tradeshows, events, and non-essential are cancelled or postponed until further notice.
- All in-person meetings will be moved online via video chat to preserve the low chances of COVID-19 transfer.
Stay healthy and prioritize the wellness of your yourselves, your families, and your communities!
-The GoPivot Team