You want your employees to be safer and healthier, but finding a way to motivate your entire workforce is no easy task. Sure, the steps challenge you ran back in the fall was moderately successful, but a lot of your people didn’t participate because they already had the Fitbit reward you were offering. The ones who hate running opted to bike for exercise instead. And a few employees had injuries or disabilities that kept them from being able to take part, even though they wanted to. How can you give everyone a reason to change, when the only available options are one-size-fits-few?
In order to motivate a diverse employee population, incentive programs and vendors need to eliminate misfit solutions. Because real change only happens when you’ve got a program that’s flexible enough to fit every individual employee and any organizational goal.
We at GoPivot have put an end to misfit solutions by offering 7 strategies to motivate your employees:
- Personalize wellness solutions with exercise and nutrition content unique to each individual – from the most at-risk to the already fit.
- Use one program to drive a variety of initiatives – from exercise and safety to financial health, sales challenges, and more.
- Adapt your solution as you go with consultative support to address changing organizational needs and objectives.
- Tailor the items available in your rewards mall to better align with your initiatives and culture.
- Custom white labeling allows you to brand the platform as your own with your logo and colors.
- Target priority activities by attaching more points to the behaviors that have the greatest impact on your organization.
- Go beyond weight loss goals that only apply to some employees. Empower everyone to achieve their own individual measure of fitness, based on gender and age, with our patented FitIn™ score.
With a program flexible enough to fit each employee and any organizational goal, GoPivot means you can eliminate misfit solutions and give everyone a reason to change. To learn more or see a demo, contact us.