CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE
LOCATION: ATLANTA, GA
JOB TYPE: PART-TIME
The Customer Service Associate acts as a customer liaison, provides product/services information and resolves any emerging problems that our customers might face with accuracy and efficiency.
An effective Customer Service Associate is genuinely excited to help customers. He/she is a patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative troubleshooter who can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them, when necessary. Our CSRs act as direct representatives of our company every day and are expected to embrace this role with passionate professionalism.
We are looking for someone reliable who can commit to working consistent hours (up to 25 per week). In the future, this position could evolve into a full-time role with benefits for the right candidate. No travel required. The primary responsibility of the Customer Service Associate is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Answer all incoming inquiries via phone, email, support tickets, and chat according to company standards of customer service. Frequent inquiries include: assistance with registering for programs, resetting passwords, syncing tracking devices, order placements, cancellations, and tracking, etc.
- Document tickets with accurate information in a timely manner and include any needed stakeholders
- Update and follow through with support tickets and clients until resolved
- Educate clients on the details of their program and how to earn more points
- Establish call-drivers and trends when applicable and inform appropriate stakeholders
- Assist Customer Service Manager and Program Managers as needed
- Excellent phone etiquette and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, problem solver who can work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to collaborate and communicate at all levels with internal stakeholders
- College degree preferred or current students
- Prior customer service experience preferred
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office